It’s happened more than once… I fly a lot for work, and because of that I’m often one of the first people to get upgraded if a flight is full. It’s one of the perks about staying loyal to an airline. I could go on and on about how much I love frequent flyer programs [...]
- No public Twitter messages.
upcoming live shows:
No shows booked at the moment.
- joe adamik on My favorite object from 2010
- mahjabeen on Day trip to Madison
- Mark on Is it rude to accept your upgrade when flying with the band?
- keith on Is it rude to accept your upgrade when flying with the band?
- David Daniell on Shelley / McCombs / Daniell / Lemos at The Empty Bottle, Wednesday, December 16th 2009